THE NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
10. Procedure to be Regulated by the Commission
A. It shall meet at such time and such place as the Chairperson may think fit.
(2) Q. Who has the power to regulate the procedure of the Commission?
A. The Commission has the power to regulate its own procedure.
(3) Q. Who shall authenticate the orders and decisions of the Commission?
A. The Secretary or any other officer of the Commission duly authorized by the Chairperson.
11. Officers and Other Staff of the Commission
(1) (a) Q. Who shall provide the person and decisions of the Commission?
A.A. The Central Government.
Q. Who is generally appointed to this post?
A. An officer of the rank of the Secretary to the Government of India.
(b) Q. Who are the other officers provided by the Central Government?
Q. What are the salaries and allowances and service conditions of the Members?
A. (i) Police and Investigative staff under the rank of a Director General of Police.
(ii) Other officers and staff necessary for the efficient performance of the function of the commission.
(2) Q. Is the Commission entitled to appoint administrative, technical and scientific staff as it may consider necessary?
A. Yes, subject to the rules made by the Central Government.
(3) Q. What are the salaries and allowances and conditions of service of the officers and staff appointed by the Commission?
A. They are fixed according to the rules made under this Act.
|HEALTH | HOME 'N HEARTH | NEWS & FEATURES | CREATIVITY | NGO FORUM | CRYSTAL GAZING | ISSUES | WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS | RELIGION | JOBS & CAREERS | ENTERTAINMENT | CLUB|
PAGES | HELP -
IN - DISTRESS | NRI
WOMEN | SHOW
CASE | BEAUTY
& LOOKS |
SHOPPING | YOUTH CORNER
|All copy rights reserved® 2001
Site Designed & Hosted by studiocad.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OUR CHANNELS :-
indianjewellery.net | sparklingcareers.com